This time with feeling...

This dining room arrangement (second image down) is pretty much the mirror's image of the one I've cooked up in my head.

Only a few more days left of the semester and then Marc and I are FREE TO WORK ON THE HOUSE!!!! Except, you know, when Marc is working, or we are taking care of the young ones. Still, we should be able to slowly get some of the work done. We have a dude coming in tomorrow to start working on the chimney issues (old termite damage) and we will be mapping out where the side yard fence will be built next week. I've opted for simple chicken wire fencing w/ metal posts because...did I mention termites? The yards here are saturated with the little buggers. Also, I only want the side yard fenced for the next few years while the youngest boys are, well, young. Then, I will most likley want to rip it out. Unless Marcus and the eldest convince me we need dogs in order to prepare for TEOTWAWKI *lol* We'll see...

Comments

Popular Posts